Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Trial Make-Up Session

Sharing some photos from the trial make-up session at Eros Salon in Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City. I had my hair and make-up done by their senior artist. No questions were asked, but I gave them the instruction that because my hair is thin and very fine, I wanted him to volumize it up. 

He did the curling using a "plantsa" first then placed hair curlers to make it somewhat permanent. He cleared my face with water, shaped my eyebrows, put on foundation to make my skin even and another foundation to add some color. he did my eyes first, added on some color in the cheeks, added brown make-up onto the bridge of my nose so it looks more defined, added color & gloss on my lips and pulled my hair up, sometimes painfully, with several hair pins. 

i wasn't so sure about the results, until i saw the pictures from the e-session -- i thought the hair and the make-up registered pretty well! my only comment was that my eyeliner was not waterproof and melts easily when my face would sweat. i hope we can still do something about that. 

JP had a trial also... the stylist somewhat 'arranged' his hair by putting on some mousse. the oil in his face was removed with some colored powder also. it did not make so much of a difference, hehe! i guess he just needs to get a haircut one week before the wedding and avoid exposing himself to too much sunlight and he should be fine. he needs to be a few tones lighter so he will register better in photos, hehe.

...before during and later still...

...the final result...

No comments: