Monday, May 14, 2012

Anywhere with You

Engagement Session with Jed Ray Calara of Imagine Nation and James Valenzuela. Grateful for the provisions and the weather and the fact that although I fell off a broken staircase, I did not hurt myself in places other than my two shins.

Thankful as always to JP who was patient with me, running errands for the group, carrying my luggage and making sure I was okay. Thanks Be, for comforting me after I fell, making sure I wasn't too badly hurt and for being my "hair dresser" for today... for making me smile and laugh, for fixing my up-do when my hair would go unkempt. You are such a joy and a blessing to me and I love you :)

Salamat, Jed and James! It was such a fun and memorable day :) We love the photos and we loved working with you :)

Date: May 14, 2012
Venue: Aerospace Museum in Villamor Airbase
Photographer(s): Jed Ray Calara of Imagine Nation with James Valenzuela as the apprentice












No comments: