Saturday, May 5, 2012

Inspiration: Wedding Invite

I saw a sample of the wedding invitation below from visiting Print Diva's booth at the bridal fair earlier today and just thought, this is perfect! JP and I have agreed that we will go ahead with our journey theme and a passport with boarding pass invitation would really be appropriate. I even saw that we could opt for an air mail envelope and thought that would be even better.

...boarding pass, passport and air mail envelope...

...front page of the passport...

One other factor that made me feel very drawn to the above sample was that the colors used for these are so close to the color motif we are trying to go for, lavender and celadon green. And since it was a bridal fair, we were able to avail of discounted rates and additional freebie: 100 pieces monogram cards that we could use for our wedding favors.

I really like the design and quality of the print from the samples I saw and I am excited to see our own invites printed out soon! I am also excited to show JP the above design in person once he gets here next week for our Pamamanhikan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://technologiesuae.com/#5193 xanax everyday - generic xanax orange round