Friday, May 4, 2012

Part 1: Food Tasting with Lina Vitan

Later today I will be on my way to Kamuning for a food tasting event to be hosted by our chosen caterer. Although JP will not be able to join me today, I thank God that I will not be alone in doing so! Salamat to Ate Elsa for agreeing to accompany me and help me decide on the buffet menu for our wedding.

Here are the choices Lina Vitan Catering gave us. The dishes that I personally prefer are those marked with asterisks.

Appetizer (Choose One):
*Tomato & Cream Cheese Bruschetta* | Spicy Crispy Kangkong  |  Crispy Kangkong | Crispy Spinach

Soup (Choose One):
*Pumpkin Soup* or Corn & Eggdrop Soup or Nido Soup with Quail Eggs Garden Fresh Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing OR Ranch Dressing 

Hot Buffet (Choose One per category)

Pasta - Spaghetti Ala Carbonara | *Baked Ham Macaroni Casserole* | Spaghetti Alfredo | Oriental Fried Noodles

Beef or Pork - Beef Strips with Sliced Mushroom | Beef Salpicao | Beef Teriyaki | Beef with Brocolli or Honey Pork Spareribs BBQ | Roast Pork with Vegetable Sidings

Chicken - Chicken Gallantina with Tartar Sauce | Roast Chicken Jus Paprika | Chicken Ala Pobre | Soy Chicken

Vegetable - Buttered Vegetables | Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables | Macedonne of Vegetables

Fish - Blue Marlin Teriyaki | Fish Tempura | *Fish Fillet with Tartar Sauce*
Dessert (Choose Two)
*Assorted Pastries* | *Fresh Fruits* | Leche Flan | Fruit Jello

No comments: